Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hello again, friends!

This card was cased from something I found on the web and being a nature girl, I loved it as soon as I saw it.  I think it could easily be used for many occasions, such as Birthday, Sympathy or Thinking Of You and I have not yet decided which occasion I'll be using it for, which is why there is no sentiment yet on the label.  

The base card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2" in white card stock.


Supplies Used:

Dies:  Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large
Punches:  SU! Modern label and EK Success label
Paper:  Dark blue, light blue and white cardstock
Stamps:  SU! Serene Silhouettes (tree) and unknown flower 
Inks:  VersaMark (tree) and SU! Brocade Blue
Accessories:  Pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folders and clear embossing powder

I'm entering this card in the 613 Avenue Create challenge -
 #70 Anything Goes with the OPTIONAL Twist "Ba Da Bling!"

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the simplicity and the use of emboss resist. Beautiful use of monochromatic color.

    ReplyDelete