Friday, August 15, 2014

Peacock Bling



Long time no see, friends!

It's been such a long time!  TGIF!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I LOVE this weather!  I've been away from the card making for a bit but made this birthday card for a dear friend.  I've always loved black and silver together and I really like the way this one turned out.  I found this Kan Ban sheet of die cuts when I was on a trip to Florida with my dad a couple of years ago and it made me think of a friend of mine who likes peacocks. 


The base card is:  6" X 5 1/2" in white card stock.




Supplies Used:

Dies:  Spellbinders Scalloped Circles and Standard Circles
Paper:  Black glitter, white and silver metallic foil
Inks:  StazOn Jet Black
Stamps:  Stampin' Up! 
Accessories: Flowers and black/silver rhinestones 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Shows lots of detail, and the silvers and blacks is very ritzy looking! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's my birthday peacock! Loved the holographic shine and the silver and black together.

    ReplyDelete