Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Assorted Cards, Past and Present


Hi, All...

Is it true?  Can spring really almost be here?  What a long winter it's been!!!  There are several cards I will be posting today and it's basically a hodgepodge of those I've made in the past...a couple were made in the past week and a few were started years ago.  Some were made on my own, some with other cardmakers, etc.  Thanks to an encouraging push from a friend (ahem; you know who you are!), I am making it my goal this spring and summer to finish up the many cards I've started and then put on the "back burner".  Some are almost finished and some have a long way to go to be finished.  Since I am not entering any of these in any challenges, I won't be listing the supplies used but in this first picture I'm posting is one made with the Stampin' Up! Hello, Doily stamp that I love, love, love.  I've already made about 20 different cards with this stamp. It's one of those that I never get tired of.  There are many, many neat and different ways to use this stamp.




No comments:

Post a Comment